Friday, August 1, 2014

HappyWife Engagement ring and wedding band Details

We went to get my baby cleaned 💍 @ldp199 #morganite #engaged #happywifehappylife

A video posted by @lovelucyxo on

BASICALLY I couldn't find something I absolutely loved in any jeweler I wanted something unique but traditional , I found a blush nude stone called morganite on instagram I fell in love I began to research on the stone and the meaning of the stone is quite gorgeous also its claimed to be a healing stone for asthma heart problems, either way I fell in love with the stone, I couldn't find any cute morganite engagement rings anywhere so my hubby bear decided to have mines custom made my husband and I decided to have the setting in rose gold because of the way it looks against my skin tone, It took about 2 weeks to have it made. I AM JUST SUPER HAPPPY ! The center stone is 7.3 ct cushion cut morganite the setting is 14k rose gold with pave diamond all threw the band and around the morganite.

No comments:

Post a Comment